Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Learning Meekness

On Sunday I was in an E12 (That's IHOP's End Times Small Groups) We were discussing the Faithful few reigning with Jesus in the Millennium. The faithful few are those who overcome, those who choose meekness as a lifestyle. Mike Bickle chose me as an example of why we have to undergo trials of meekness. Anyway, I've had another opportunity today to learn how to reign with Christ through meekness. I have been feeling a little numb and fighting offense this afternoon after some political manoeverings in the IHOP leadership. It is important for me that I learn the right lessons in God when I encounter these situations. Should I sit back and turn the other cheek so to speak or should I speak up when injustice and foolish decisions take place? It is a very hard decision when it comes to yourself. Anyway, I'm sure to blog through the bitter end of this thing, so stay tuned.

No comments: